So this is a recipe I saw on Facebook some days ago and thought of giving it a try, although i did change the recipe sightly according to my taste.
So lets begin.
1/4 cup chopped Capsicum
1/4 cup Shredded Paneer
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup corn
2 green chilies
1/2 cup cheese
2 clove garlic
1 Loaf Pav
1 tsp Mixed herbs
1) In a pan first add onion and garlic. Let it cook until golden brown and then add corn, chilies, cheese, capsicum and paneer. Let it cook for a while.
2) Cut the Pav into smaller sections as shown in the picture.
3) Take the mixture and fill it in all spaces.
4) Add Cheese on top and cover it with a foil.
5) Finally let it bake at 180 C degrees for 10-12 minutes.
6) Remove it once cooked.
I hope you guys enjoy the recipe and do let me know if you try it.
Thank you for reading.
Till next time,