Everyone loves deserts and this one is the easiest to treat yourself. The best part is that you can make it in many variations and flavors according to your taste. The ingredients used are pretty basic and can be available easily in any supermarket near to you or you might just have them at home.
So lets get started with this tasty cake.
1 pack Marie biscuits/ Tea biscuits
1 cup drinking chocolate
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup butter
1 cup milk
The tray used is 6″ *5″. You can use any tray according to how much you want to make.
I have tried to include as many pictures as i could so it becomes easier to understand the method. I hope that helps.
1) Sieve together the dry ingredients – drinking chocolate, icing sugar, cocoa powder.
2) In another bowl beat the butter, once it becomes soft add the sieved ingredients. Mix them together and them add milk and mix again. Keep it aside.
3)Take milk in a hallow plate. Make fine crumbs of 2-3 biscuits and sprinkle them all over the tray. Take around 6 biscuits.
4) Dip the biscuit in milk, one at a time and place them on the tray side by side as shown.
5) Spread a layer of chocolate mixture over the biscuits. Sprinkle some crumbs over it and repeat the process until the biscuits are used up.
4) Cover the cake on top and on sides with remaining chocolate and decorate it with sprinkles.
5) Finally refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
I also thought of sharing the ingredients i used for cooking which might help you.
Thats it! I hope you enjoy making the recipe and if you please tag me on Instagram or use #thekenyanone, I would love to see it. You could also email me or comment below your suggestions and feedback.
Thank you for reading.
The Kenyan one.